Friday, May 8, 2009

two yolks for honesty.


1) There are two types of people in this world. Those that think Kittens Inspired by Kittens is absolutely hilarious and worth repeating over and over, and those that think it is totally lame. I am part of the former.


2) Maggie May. It's always been one of my favorite songs. I mean, who doesn't love the Rod? Anytime the part at the end comes on - you know what part I'm talking about - just the music, just the mandolins and guitar...oh man, it is just beautiful. I kind of stop whatever I'm doing when that part comes on and just listen. Those few measures make a drive-with-the-windows down a little surreal.


3) This morning I made eggs for breakfast. I cracked an egg and two yolks came out. Needless to say I was excited. I had twin chickies for breakfast! If someone is extremely smart and two yolks does not mean twin chickies, please let me know. This will also disappoint me, so maybe don't tell me.


4) I think stores that have people dressed in costumes out on the streets are very amusing. I mean, what are those people thinking about under the costume? It is also a goal of mine, next spring, for the Liberty Tax Service mascot and the Dunkin Donuts latte costume to go out together. Who wouldn't want to see an oversized statue of liberty and a giant latte holding hands and perhaps choreograph a short dance routine on Harford Road? The stores are right next to each other, this is a completely natural thought.


5) My brother made banana egg rolls last weekend. I wanted to try one so badly that my first bite burnt the tip of my tongue. But it was worth it. I love you, banana egg roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment